Pages

14 April 2011

50 THINGS.

I flipped through my journal the other day and stumbled upon some goals I had set back in December.

I'm surprised because I've actually done some of these things; then again, there are a few numbers I could be doing better at (ahem, #35, #47, #7, #13 . . . shall I go on?)

Either way, I really love goals. I feel like I'm growing as a person when I set them and accomplish them. Since graduating I've found it important for me to be a life-long learner and I know that goals can help me gain the knowledge I'm seeking.

I realize my handwriting could possibly be confused with a 5-year-old boy. I'll add penmanship to the list.

1 comments:

Marjean said...

Wow Ashley you amaze me...I don't think you are one bit lazy...you are always accomplishing things I would never even attempt!

Post a Comment