Pages

11 July 2011

JUNK DRAWER.

I'd categorize myself among the organizers. I'd say I'm a fairly organized person. You can't find me without a sticky note, and all of my hangers must face the same direction. But somehow, somewhere, I let myself go. I have allowed myself to fall into the same pattern as a TLC Hoarder.

I have a freaking junk drawer. And I hate hate it.

I hate all of the crap that has somehow accumulated in that small space. It's hard to open, hard to find things, and a waste of time.

When I was growing up we always had a junk drawer. It became a lifer savor for those random times I needed super glue for a school project or an extra quarter for lunch.

But I told myself when I had my own home, I'd have an organized drawer.

So. Help! What do I do with all this junk? How can I organize it?

2 comments:

Amber Goodman said...

We all have those "hot spots" and I think we all hate them! My purse is one of them. I don't think they can be avoided really... (I've tried too). My only recommendation is to regularly sort through them. Maybe one day I'll figure it out! If you do please tell us your secret.

Megan said...

Every time I sort my junk drawer, it ends up re-junked in a matter of days. It drives me crazy, too!

Post a Comment