Pages

15 November 2011

TWENTY-THREE.

Baby boy has been super active lately. Every time I go to the doctor it takes forever to find his heartbeat because he keeps moving all over the place!

I've started to feel some early 3rd trimester symptoms--heart burn, lack of sleep, aches, and already feeling huge. But everything is going great and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.

I think Luella is slowly accepting the concept of a baby. She sees his clothes hanging in the closet and has felt him kick and gives my tummy kisses.


































1 comments:

Amber Goodman said...

You are looking so cute. Sorry about all the symptoms... but at least it's flying by! My second pregnancy went by so fast too and I think caring for a toddler keeps you so busy that you lose track of time. Oh, and the way that Luella's crossing her fingers - Shayla does that ALL of the time too!

Post a Comment