Pages

29 April 2011

I'LL BE NEEDING A NAP.

I was one of the freaks who woke up at 2 AM to watch the "Royal Wedding" for 6 hours.

This is how lame I am: I had my alarm set, but I kept waking up every hour because I was so excited. That is so weird! I am weird. But I laugh about it now. Oh well, it was fun to see what all the hype was about and be the first to catch a glimpse of Kate's surprise dress.

It brought me back to my wedding and reminded me of how special eternal marriage is. I definitely found a prince.



I had to show a picture of our cake. The woman who made it competes on TLC's cake wars!

3 comments:

Monica and Whitney said...

So, so pretty.

Ask the Duplex

Reece and Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh!

First...Had I known that I could watch the royal wedding online, I WOULD HAVE TOO! I am so jealous! lol. I hope they show a rerun of it.

Secondly...Your wedding cake is AMAZING!!! Seriously, incredible!

Andrea Stevenson said...

Yeah for eternal marriage! Love your pictures-especially your cake. Gorgeous!! Lovin all of the hype for the royal wedding:) So adorable

pics-o-andrea

Post a Comment