Pages

05 May 2011

HOMEMADE FINGER PAINT.

When I was growing up, my mom was great about keeping us kids busy with crafts of all kinds. I hope to do the same with Luella. Today she did her first craft.

I found a great recipe for homemade finger paint made from flour and water, which is great because I wasn't paranoid when her fingers went to her mouth.

Here is the recipe:

2 cups flour (any kind will do)
cold water
boiled hot water
food dye


Add 2 cups flour into a large bowl. Add cold water until a smooth paste forms (mix out any lumps). Slowly add boiled hot water, stirring constantly until you reach a desired consistency (the mix should be a little thicker for finger painting).

I'm going to start doing monthly projects with her and collect her crafts in a book of some sort.









1 comments:

Amber Goodman said...

So fun! I'm going to do this, great idea! And she is soo cute!

Post a Comment