Pages

13 June 2011

A DRAWING.

Yesterday I subbed for the CTR 6 class. They were hilarious. I loved their random comments about how much they love puppies and what they ate when they went camping.

When it was time to go home, each child came up to me and gave me a hug goodbye. They were so precious. Having never met them before, I was really impressed how open and loving they were towards me. Definitely a contrast when teaching the youth.

I've taught the 16/17-year olds for a year and a half now, and they are just now opening up and sharing their personal feelings about the gospel. So going from the youth, to the children was a refreshing reminder how important it is to stay excited about the gospel.

I'm understanding what the Savior meant when he said we need to be more like little children.

Here is a picture of Jesus one of the boys made for me. So sweet.

1 comments:

La Esposa said...

that is so stinkin' cute. Kyle and I teach 13-14 yr olds for church and it's been pretty awesome.

Post a Comment