Pages

17 June 2011

RELIEF SOCIETY

It's 100 degrees outside. I just got back from filling up water balloons for our ward party tomorrow. We had 3 bags, each containing 250 small balloons . . . I swear I'm finding them stuck to my clothes still.

I worked with 3 other women from the ward. Every time I leave something like this, I come away with a better understanding of who the Lord's children are.

We are all different, and I love it.

I love what we each have to offer as a Relief Society. I love that I can learn who these beautiful women are, whether they have a testimony of Jesus Christ, or whether they are struggling with addictions. We are here to help each other feel the blessing of the gospel and the atonement. I love that we all desire one common goal.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment