Pages

16 June 2011

STAMPS.

I think I want to start a stamp collection (don't laugh!). I like when art has a story. And with every stamp I collect, there is a story behind the stamp: where it came from, who it came from, why it came.

I love how the blogosphere has given me new interests. Who'd have thought I'd ever want to collect stamps? But when I saw this collection on Pinterest, I knew it was something I wanted to do.

So, I have 4 stamps . . . long way to go, but I think the final product will look really cool hanging on a wall. Then I can remember how many bills we've received/paid . . .

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Suggested read: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley. Cute mystery novel (if there is such a thing) that features stamp collecting. :)

Post a Comment