Pages

28 June 2011

TRUE GRIT.

For the most part Luella is pretty obedient. I haven't had to move any breakables within her reach, a simple
"no no" will do and she knows not to go near it.

BUT. Lulu has a weakness: shoes. I don't know what it is about shoes--perhaps the smell, maybe the taste--but she can't resist picking them up whenever she sees them. I've started hiding them under the couch, but this has proven amateur. She knows to look under the couch and pull them out. How she reaches them I never know. The shoes of course go straight to the mouth.

When I tell her "no no, that's yucky" she clenches her fists and then (this is the worst part) she grinds her teeth! It seriously sounds like she is chewing on rocks. Why does my sweet baby turn into this child who needs anger management?

These pictures crack me up. She looks like the daughter of Shrek.


0 comments:

Post a Comment